The 18th Annual Chocolate Extravaganza will be like no other! Emmanuel Episcopal Church has been welcoming the community for the past 17 years to indulge in chocolate for a good cause! This pandemic is not stopping Emmanuel’s annual Chocolate Extravaganza event. It will be the same, and obviously, it will be different.
How will it be the same?
- This is a fundraiser for Family Promise of Hawaiʻi, a local nonprofit dedicated to helping families with children escape homelessness.
- We will carry on the tradition of ‘celebrating all things chocolate’
How will it be different?
- This will not be about us attending our ticketed event and indulging in the flowing chocolate fountain but about showing love!
- We have set a goal of collecting $5,000 in donations for Family Promise of Hawai’i, the sole beneficiary this year.
- Every donor will be entered into a prize giveaway!
- On Saturday, November 21, 2020 we will deliver a variety of chocolate decadence to first responders and health care workers at Kailua Police Station, Kailua Fire Stations, and Adventist Health Castle, the quantity of which is based on the donations received toward our $5,000 goal.
Please join our generous corporate sponsors 7-Eleven Hawaii and Territorial Savings Bank, and our generous professional chocolate donors from 3660 on the Rise, Agnes' Portuguese Bake Shop, Big Island Candies, Hokulani Bakeshop, Kalapawai Market, and Steve's Akaka Falls Farm and Artisan Kitchen as we honor our hard-working first responders and health care workers with gifts of luscious CHOCOLATE!
This pandemic has been especially difficult for young families in the Family Promise program and the demand for services is increasing. Please donate! Every donation helps!